Wednesday, August 16, 2006

September 24th

No it's not my birthday (altho it would be nice if it were cuz I just LOVE birthday's, especially MINE) that's the day I'll be walking 5 k in the "Walk for a Cure" race in my area. It's actually a race, however my team members and I are walking cuz we'd hate to end up being carried out on stretchers and rushed to the local hospital.

I just finished updating the little personal page you get AFTER you pay your $30 or $35 registration fee. It's kinda cute and you can upload pictures and tell your story of why your trying to raise money and if you are a breast cancer survivor yourself. So I'd thought I'd share in case anyone felt the inclination to make a pledge for me completeting my walk.
My Fundraiser Pledge Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home